Assets disappeared after few days

Just wondering about assets inside Pimcore, I’ve uploaded few images few days ago, everything seemed fine until last week, I was trying to view these image files .jpg and I get “sorry something went wrong” any idea what could be the issue? Are my assets lost forever?

Update: Ive tried to download those files and now they seem compromised.

No reply for about week, I thought starting a new thread might do it.
Just wondering are you guys keeping it up or you just expect someone to pay for support?

hi,
please notice that this is a community forum and so also most of the replies are provided by the comminity. this sometimes can take a while. if you need SLA support have a look at our professional services.

did you already try to download the original asset (download button in the top toolbar of the asset editor)?
this looks like a misconfiguration of the libs for converting images - either imagick or php gd.
any messages in the log file?

if there would a general problem with pimcore, others would also have that problem.

@fash thank you for getting back to me, I totally understand just thought there would be more active users in the community, is a matter of fact I tried to reach out also via pimcore chat on your website a while ago, concerning pimcore marketing features and still waiting for a response. Now I’ve also inquired concerning your support plans.

About this issue, its very weird, for some reason it looks like one image with .jpg is fine, viewable, editable downloadable.
On the other hand those with extension .JPG (also with a low dash _ in name) are broken.
I also noticed that I get this issue with .svg files but not with .png.

Could this be accountable to the misconfiguration you mentioned? Or is this an issue with file names or a problem with supported images files? Ive attached my log files here, perhaps you can take a look. debug.log (2.4 MB) php.log (2.0 KB)

Hi,
it would be helpful to just get the log messages just when the problem happens … not the whole log file…

but first hints might be

• it seems that you have a session problem at least sometimes:
[2017-07-27 10:38:29] core.ERROR: Prevented access to /admin/asset/get-image-thumbnail/id/3/treepreview/true because there is no user in the session! {"server":{"PATH":"/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin","REDIRECT_STATUS":"200","UNIQUE_ID":"WXmmhH8AAAEAACNMpJ8AAAAP","HTTP_HOST":"www.tancredileone.com","HTTP_USER_AGENT":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0","HTTP_ACCEPT":"*/*","HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE":"en-US,en;q=0.5","HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING":"gzip, deflate","HTTP_COOKIE":"pimcore_admin_sid=fqv7l8nm6usaq4fjk0sa9hkvf0","HTTP_CONNECTION":"keep-alive","SERVER_SIGNATURE":"","SERVER_SOFTWARE":"Apache","SERVER_NAME":"www.tancredileone.com","SERVER_ADDR":"62.149.142.73","SERVER_PORT":"80","REMOTE_ADDR":"176.72.142.63","DOCUMENT_ROOT":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/","REQUEST_SCHEME":"http","CONTEXT_PREFIX":"","CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/","SERVER_ADMIN":"postmaster@tancredileone.com","SCRIPT_FILENAME":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/index.php","REMOTE_PORT":"64088","REDIRECT_URL":"/admin/asset/get-image-thumbnail/id/3/treepreview/true","GATEWAY_INTERFACE":"CGI/1.1","SERVER_PROTOCOL":"HTTP/1.1","REQUEST_METHOD":"GET","QUERY_STRING":"","REQUEST_URI":"/admin/asset/get-image-thumbnail/id/3/treepreview/true","SCRIPT_NAME":"/index.php","PHPRC":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/php.ini","PHP_SELF":"/index.php","REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT":1501144708.7437,"REQUEST_TIME":1501144708,"TMPDIR":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/cache","TEMP":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/cache","TMP":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/cache","windir":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/cache","SystemRoot":"/web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/cache"},"get":[],"post":[],"session":{"pimcore_admin":{"user":null}},"cookie":{"pimcore_admin_sid":"fqv7l8nm6usaq4fjk0sa9hkvf0"},"origin":"Pimcore\\Controller\\Action\\Admin->init() on line 130","memory":"  9 MB"} []
  • Imagick seems to be not allowed to access and write certain needed directories:
[2017-08-04 14:05:41] core.ERROR: Unable to load image: /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/system/asset-temporary/asset_57_baee3fe19870d9e566e0177957daaf52__1490903256_thinico-07.svg {"origin":"Pimcore\\Image\\Adapter\\Imagick->load() on line 134","memory":" 11 MB"} []
[2017-08-04 14:05:41] core.ERROR: Unable to load image: /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/website/var/system/asset-temporary/asset_54_9536186ed14c6aa2844dd16524dc4294__1490903263_thinico-06.svg {"origin":"Pimcore\\Image\\Adapter\\Imagick->load() on line 134","memory":" 11 MB"} []
[2017-08-04 14:05:41] core.ERROR: exception 'ImagickException' with message 'not authorized `/tmp/magick-7638DG591vwprzQf' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/412' in /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Image/Adapter/Imagick.php:111 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Image/Adapter/Imagick.php(111): Imagick->readimage('/web/htdocs/www...') #1 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset/Image.php(207): Pimcore\Image\Adapter\Imagick->load('/web/htdocs/www...', Array) #2 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset/Image.php(42): Pimcore\Model\Asset\Image->getDimensions('/web/htdocs/www...', true) #3 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset.php(479): Pimcore\Model\Asset\Image->update() #4 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset.php(348): Pimcore\Model\Asset->save() #5 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/modules/admin/controllers/AssetController.php(286): Pimcore\Model\Asset::create('32', Array) #6 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/modules/admin/controllers/AssetController.php(184): Admin_AssetController->addAsset() #7 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Admin_AssetController->addAssetAction() #8 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('addAssetAction') #9 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #10 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore.php(159): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL, NULL) #11 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore.php(125): Pimcore::runDispatcher(Object(Zend_Controller_Front), false, NULL, NULL) #12 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/index.php(18): Pimcore::run() #13 {main} {"origin":"Pimcore\\Image\\Adapter\\Imagick->load() on line 135","memory":" 11 MB"} []
[2017-08-04 14:05:41] core.ERROR: exception 'ImagickException' with message 'not authorized `/tmp/magick-7635OPMotrPj9Owe' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/412' in /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Image/Adapter/Imagick.php:111 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Image/Adapter/Imagick.php(111): Imagick->readimage('/web/htdocs/www...') #1 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset/Image.php(207): Pimcore\Image\Adapter\Imagick->load('/web/htdocs/www...', Array) #2 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset/Image.php(42): Pimcore\Model\Asset\Image->getDimensions('/web/htdocs/www...', true) #3 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset.php(479): Pimcore\Model\Asset\Image->update() #4 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/models/Asset.php(348): Pimcore\Model\Asset->save() #5 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/modules/admin/controllers/AssetController.php(286): Pimcore\Model\Asset::create('32', Array) #6 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/modules/admin/controllers/AssetController.php(184): Admin_AssetController->addAsset() #7 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Admin_AssetController->addAssetAction() #8 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('addAssetAction') #9 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #10 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore.php(159): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL, NULL) #11 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/pimcore/lib/Pimcore.php(125): Pimcore::runDispatcher(Object(Zend_Controller_Front), false, NULL, NULL) #12 /web/htdocs/www.tancredileone.com/home/index.php(18): Pimcore::run() #13 {main} {"origin":"Pimcore\\Image\\Adapter\\Imagick->load() on line 135","memory":" 11 MB"} []

@fash Hi Christian, thank you actually I’ve managed to partially solve that issue by renaming those files. But we will look into it more closely when developer is back.

I’ve inquired now few times to no avail, via https://www.pimcore.org/en/about/contact about features and support plans pricing to no avail, do you know how can I get those information?

Hello diverso,

I am managing the chat & contact requests on our website.
We sent an email to t******@designdiverso.com on 15.08.2017 00:45 regarding our Support offerings and Global services.
Did you not receive it?

hi what is the fix of this issue ???