Assets form restored backup not appearing in Pimcore

Hey,
We have Pimcore v6 running on an AWS EC2 instance (OS Ubuntu 18.04.2). DB is an RDS aurora.
We’re trying to create backups of the whole pimcore root dir using BORG (https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/index.html).
The test case looks like this:

• Created a new folder in Assets in PimCore and uploaded a test image.
  • Created an archive from the pimcore root directory on the server.
  • Deleted the test image from the backend.
  • Restored the backup.
  • I can see the file in pimcore/web/var/assets
  • Restored the RDS instance to one minute before the timestamp of the archive.
  • I can see the folder in the asset table in the DB.
  • I would expect the folder (and the image in it) to appear in Pimcore but it isn’t.
  • Cache cleared and tried it in incognito mode as well :wink:

Could you please tell me what could be wrong?

that doesn’t make any sense, pimcore loads the asset tree from the DB and not the file system… So, it should be there… not matter if the asset exists or not.

As mentioned in the first post

it is in the DB.

mysql> select * from assets where type = 'folder';
+-----+----------+--------+------------------------+------+----------+--------------+------------------+-----------+------------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+
| id  | parentId | type   | filename               | path | mimetype | creationDate | modificationDate | userOwner | userModification | customSettings | hasMetaData | versionCount |
+-----+----------+--------+------------------------+------+----------+--------------+------------------+-----------+------------------+----------------+-------------+--------------+
| 140 |        1 | folder | BORG_TEST              | /    | NULL     |   1565351089 |       1565351089 |         2 |                2 | a:0:{}         |           0 |            1 |
8 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Hi,
did you really clear the pimcore cache?

BR
Christian

Hi,
Might be missing something here but executed the following. (for both env-s just to be on the safe side)

bin/console cache:clear
bin/console cache:clear --env=prod
bin/console pimcore:cache:clear
bin/console pimcore:cache:clear --env=prod

Thank you
Bence