We have Pimcore v6 running on an AWS EC2 instance (OS Ubuntu 18.04.2). DB is an RDS aurora.
We’re trying to create backups of the whole pimcore root dir using BORG (https://borgbackup.readthedocs.io/en/stable/index.html).
The test case looks like this:
- Created a new folder in Assets in PimCore and uploaded a test image.
- Created an archive from the pimcore root directory on the server.
- Deleted the test image from the backend.
- Restored the backup.
- I can see the file in pimcore/web/var/assets
- Restored the RDS instance to one minute before the timestamp of the archive.
- I can see the folder in the asset table in the DB.
- I would expect the folder (and the image in it) to appear in Pimcore but it isn’t.
- Cache cleared and tried it in incognito mode as well
Could you please tell me what could be wrong?