Collect garbage when try to create lots of object

Hi there,

I exported all my objects with the tree structure in the old pimcore, and try to import them to Pimcore 5.
All objects are stored in an array. I used Recursion to re-import them.

However, I would not be able to use Pimcore:collectGarbage. If I call this function, all cache are unset, and objects on different Recursion layers can not be saved.

Is there any way I can remove only one object’s cache (collect one object’s garbage)?

Thank you.
Ryan

Whenever interaction with other systems is required, data objects are the vital components of data exchange. Pimcore data objects can be created, filled and listed programmatically in order to realize batch imports and exports with only very few lines of code. In import, with very few lines of codes importer scripts can be implemented to populate data objects. Please have a look at Pimcore\Console how to integrate your custom CLI scripts to the Pimcore console. Export of data objects can be achieved programmatically similar to imports by using object listings and writing just a few lines of code. This is amazing post, thanks for share this information think this will helps other, keep posting for update us. There is a resource cheap essay writing service and I be able to truly get useful facts regarding my study and expertise.