Composer Install on Mac with MAMP Pro

Hy

I’m facing an issue installing Pimcore via composer
COMPOSER_MEMORY_LIMIT=-1 composer create-project pimcore/skeleton my project
It returns an error :

Problem 1
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.0 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.1 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.2 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.3 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.4 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.5 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- pimcore/pimcore v5.8.6 requires amnuts/opcache-gui ^2.4.0 -> satisfiable by amnuts/opcache-gui[v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.5.0].
- amnuts/opcache-gui v2.5.0 requires ext-zend-opcache * -> the requested PHP extension zend-opcache is missing from your system.
- amnuts/opcache-gui v2.4.1 requires ext-zend-opcache * -> the requested PHP extension zend-opcache is missing from your system.
- amnuts/opcache-gui v2.4.0 requires ext-zend-opcache * -> the requested PHP extension zend-opcache is missing from your system.
- Installation request for pimcore/pimcore ~5.8.0 -> satisfiable by pimcore/pimcore[v5.8.0, v5.8.1, v5.8.2, v5.8.3, v5.8.4, v5.8.5, v5.8.6].

To enable extensions, verify that they are enabled in your .ini files:
- /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.1.12/conf/php.ini
You can also run php --ini inside terminal to see which files are used by PHP in CLI mode.

php -m returns
[Zend Modules]
Xdebug
Zend OPcache

All modules seem to be up and running, but the installation crashes

Any help would be appreciated…

Thanks

Are you sure that the PHP binary composer is using is the same as you are using in your shell?

Try “env php -i | grep php.ini” and make sure that the version and configuration file corresponds to the correct one. Otherwise I would recommend changing the environment PHP binary. I’ve had issues with this myself.

You can also run composer through PHP explicitly. For instance:

COMPOSER_MEMORY_LIMIT=-1 /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php7.2.21/bin/php composer create-project pimcore/skeleton my project

Good luck!

Also, try adding --ignore-platform-reqs if you miss some system libs like opcache