[CoreShop] Is it possible to do user permissions for individual stores?

I’m trying to set up permission schemes for a Pimcore installation that will host multiple CoreShop stores.

Is it possible to create permission scheme such that a user can edit the following sections only for specific stores, instead of either all or none?

• Shipping
  • Price rules

I’ve looked in the documentation, but I can’t find anything.

CoreShop Bundle: 2.1.0
Pimcore: 6.0.5

No, not really. Shipping Rules or Price Rules don’t have a relation to the store per-se, we allow that by just using a store condition.

1 Like

Right, what I was hoping for was that it could be limited for users which stores they are allowed to select as a store condition (so that they can’t enable discounts for other stores than their own).
Is it possible to make a custom view for price rules so that I can mark “active” as non-editable for some users?

I tried setting up a inheritance structure on the product objects, but I’m facing to issues there.

1. Data objects can only either inherit or custom define, so once I change it for a specific product (given that the series overall is the topcategory), it stops inheriting.

2. If I add a new price rule for the product that inherits, all price rules are removed from the “topcategory”

You can create custom views to limit the result for certain users…

1. That sounds like a bug to me, can you file a Issue for that pls?

You can create custom views to limit the result for certain users…

Hi Dominik. I have set up custom views for data objects, however I’m unable to restrict it to the degree that I’m looking for.
I would like a user to create products, but only have one store available when creating a price rule or setting a store price. Is it possible to modify the custom views in more detail in code, or is there perhaps an easy solution I haven’t thought of.

That sounds like a bug to me, can you file a Issue for that pls?

I’ll file an issue on GitHub with details. I’m not using the newest version of Coreshop or Pimcore though, so that might be the cause of it. Planning on updating both, and then I can update the issue depending on whether the issue persists or not.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

Custom Views:

no, currently that is not easy possible. We never had that use-case for different stores and permissions. I know people did something similar, but they created a whole custom frontend for CoreShop in that case.

Bug:
Might be, but if you create the issue, I’ll take a closer look into it.

Cheers

1 Like