Create object via API Pimcore\Model\DataObject was not found

I have installed the Bitnami Pimcore image on Oracle Cloud for evaluation (https://bitnami.com/stack/pimcore). It is running Pimcore version 5.5.4.

The API succesfully returns data for an object (a product in this example) however when an attempt it made to create a new object via the API the following response is thrown:

{
“success”: false,
“msg”: “Loader for “Pimcore\Model\DataObject\” was not found”
}

Futher information from the dev.log shows:

[2018-11-29 14:01:50] pimcore.ERROR: Pimcore\Loader\ImplementationLoader\Exception\UnsupportedException: Loader for “Pimcore\Model\DataObject” was not found in /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/lib/Loader/ImplementationLoader/ImplementationLoader.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/lib/Model/Factory.php(48): Pimcore\Loader\ImplementationLoader\ImplementationLoader->build(‘Pimcore\Model\D…’, Array) #1 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/models/Webservice/Service.php(675): Pimcore\Model\Factory->build(‘Pimcore\Model\D…’) #2 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/bundles/AdminBundle/Controller/Rest/Element/DataObjectController.php(579): Pimcore\Model\Webservice\Service->createObjectConcrete(Object(Pimcore\Model\Webservice\Data\DataObject\Concrete\In)) #3 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/bundles/AdminBundle/Controller/Rest/Element/DataObjectController.php(237): Pimcore\Bundle\AdminBundle\Controller\Rest\Element\DataObjectController->createObject(‘object’, Array) #4 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php(151): Pimcore\Bundle\AdminBundle\Controller\Rest\Element\DataObjectController->createAction(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #5 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php(68): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1) #6 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(200): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #7 /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/web/app.php(42): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #8 {main}

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Same issue. I’m setting the type as “object” and my className is properly set. You have any luck?

No luck… the flexibility of the API is a big plus for this product, shame it doesn’t seem to work

Hi! Any news on this subject?

Same problem here. Maybe it’s the Bitnami image?

Hi!

In the latest version (Bitnami 5.6.2) it’s working as expected. Great work!!!

Just for reference: the Bitnami packages are maintained by Bitnami, not by the Pimcore team :wink:

Hi Enrico,
I tried creating a new Object using the REST API on ver 5.5.4 and got the error you mentioned.

When I found your thread, I installed the latest bitnami version version 5.6.5
Then I checked using postman - and that still returns:

“msg”: “Loader for “Pimcore\Model\DataObject\” was not found”,
“trace”: [
{
“file”: “/opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/lib/Model/Factory.php”,
“line”: 48,
“function”: “build”,
“class”: “Pimcore\Loader\ImplementationLoader\ImplementationLoader”,
“type”: “->”,
“args”: [
“Pimcore\Model\DataObject\”,
[]
]

Maybe this is not relate to the version?

This is what I am writing in POST body:
{"success":true,"data":{"path":"\/users\/","creationDate":1550419303,"modificationDate":1550419310,"userModification":4,"childs":null,"elements":[{"type":"input","value":"eli2","name":"rule","language":null},{"type":"input","value":"eli2","name":"rulename","language":null}],"className":"list1","id":0,"parentId":48,"key":"rule1","published":null,"type":"object","userOwner":4,"properties":null,"notes":[],"index":null}}

Do you have any clue what causes that?
Best Regards,
Eli

Hi All,
I solved it.

The PIMCORE version is not relate to the solution. I tested it on v5.5.4 or v5.6.5 and it acts the same.

The POST request body json should be formatted as:
{
“className”: “MyClass”,
“parentId”: 48,
“key”: “my object 4”,
“elements”: [
{
“type”: “input”,
“value”: “my object 4”,
“name”: “myname”,
“language”: null
}
]
}

btw,
As opposed to the documentation that says:

• Request body : JSON-encoded object data in the same format as returned by get object by id for the data segment but with missing id field or id set to 0

The id should NOT be present otherwise it will return:
{
“msg”: “Object 0 does not exist”,
“code”: -1
}

Great! I’m happy you solved it!

Also a sample is added to documentation now…

BR
Christian