Customer Management Framework Installation Problem

Hello.

I tried to install the extension “Customer Management Framework” via Composer. I wanted to use it based on MySql and had added the following to the services.yml:

# overwrite activity store to mysql
    CustomerManagementFrameworkBundle\ActivityStore\ActivityStoreInterface:
        class: CustomerManagementFrameworkBundle\ActivityStore\MySQL

The installation did not give any errors. But in the backend under Packages, I get the following message like in the screenshot.

I have already tried to activate and install it via console. No success. With this command:

pimcore:bundle:enable PimcoreCustomerManagementFrameworkBundle

So I got the following answer:

ERROR] Bundle “PimcoreCustomerManagementFrameworkBundle” is no valid bundle identifier

Did jm. possibly have the same problem here? Or does jm. know how to deal with this error message?

Hello.

I have now overcome the error message. After activating and installing the extension, the backend does not load anymore. The preloader is shown permanently. The console shows the following:

GET https://{my-sandbox-domain}/js/routing?callback=fos.Router.setData net::ERR_ABORTED 500 (Internal Server Error)

Does anyone have any experience with this and can help me or give me a hint to get this working again?

I have already cleared the Pimcore and Symfony cache. Also hard with the remove command via console.

As soon as I turn off the Customer Management Framework, everything works again. I’m more than grateful for any tips.

Greetings
Richard

Try the installation again solved my problem with this.