DataObject Listing

I found the problem but I don’t know how to solve it!?

Columnlength field does not exist on Pimcore 5 any more!!!

When i try to resave the Class I get the following error:

pimcore.ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘ALTER TABLE object_query_8 CHANGE COLUMN Serie Serie varchar NULL;’: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘NULL’ at line 1 [] []

When I delete this select field(Serie) then it is no problem to resave the class and I can Listing the items as well.

BUT the problem is when I recreate the select field(Serie) I do not get back the data for the field and it is gone!

Any help please!

The field should be there. Which build of pimcore 5 are you using?
Are you maybe editing this field in a custom layout config? It wont’t be visible in that editor.

I’m using Pimcore 5.0.1 Build: 133, and I’m not using custom layout config to edit the field!

Then I would try to update as soon as possible. The field is there in the latest stable version. No idea why it is not there in build 133.
See also this topic, it might have something to do with it:

Cheers, Igor

Thanks, The problem is solved! :slight_smile:
Columnlength field for Select Datatypes does not exist on Pimcore 5.0.1 but it does exist on Pimcore 5.0.2.
I updated to Pimcore 5.0.2 using the built-in update functionality: Tools > Update.
Then I resaved all Objects/classes: Settings > Data Objects > Classes.

Cheers, M.Ali

Perfect, thanks for reporting back.

Cheers, Igor