Error creating Area Bricks

Hi,

When trying to create a new Area Brick I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ClassNotFoundException: Attempted to load class “AbstractAreabrick” from namespace “AppBundle\Document\Areabrick”.
Did you forget a “use” statement for “Pimcore\Extension\Document\Areabrick\AbstractAreabrick”? in /var/www/html/src/AppBundle/Document/Areabrick/Academy.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include()
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile(’/var/www/html/v…’)
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Debug/DebugClassLoader.php(167): Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass(‘AppBundle\Docum…’)
#3 [internal function]: Symfony\Component\Debug\DebugClassLoader->loadClass(‘AppBundle\Docum…’)
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call(‘AppBundle\Docum…’)
#5 /var/www/html/vendor/pimcore/pimcore/bundles/CoreBundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AreabrickPass.php(149): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘AppBundle\Docum…’)
#6 /var/www/html/vendor/pimcore/pim in /var/www/html/src/AppBundle/Document/Areabrick/Academy.php on line 7

I started with a Skeleton Package and believe I am missing some configuration?
Can someone maybe advise me to what I am missing?

Thanks

Hi,
as i see your systems trys to load “AbstractAreabrick” and can not find it. So first i would look if the resource is available in AppBundle\Document\Areabrick. If not you can add it from github (https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore)