Error using turkish languages as document language

Hi,

Adding any turkish languages (tr,tr_CY,tr_TR) and setting any of them as the language for a document in the properties generates the following error:

SyntaxError
An exception has been thrown during the compilation of a template ("Level "info" is not defined, use one of: 100, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 550, 600") in "@Twig/Exception/traces_text.html.twig".

My question is if it’s generell issue with just these languages and if it’s not then any hints on what the problem may be would be appreciated!

• Pimcore version 5.7.3 and I’m using twig as template engine
  • Changing it to any other language does not generate this error
  • Only other information in the stacktrace is related to the “info” level error which is not why it 's a problem but when any “info”-level error are getting logged it somehow gets this string instead of its code.
    lang_tr

Hi

I have the same issue. I have figured out that the error is related with capitalization of letter i. In Turkish language uppercase of i becomes İ not I as in other languages. Because of this, when loading files $this->input is translated to İınput.php, info is translated to İnfo … but the actual file is Input.php, so errors occur.

I solved it temporarily by setting English as backend language because I don’t use any translations there is no other problem, but this is just a bad workaround. It is a bug related to Turkish language with loading files.

Thank you for your response! The workaround is not possible in my current situation but understanding the problem will help me moving forward.