How to debug odd errors in dev.log

In dev.log, I am seeing things like this below and the frontend will stop loading elements of a class when I click on it and/or other behavior where classes under “Classes” in the admin will not load. It seems something is off between the layout and the database or something like that. I’m not sure where to begin looking into it so any hints appreciated:

[2018-10-02 13:16:48] php.DEBUG: Notice: Undefined variable: gridConfigName {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\SilencedErrorContext: {“severity”:8,“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Bundle/AdminBundle/Controller/Admin/DataObjectHelperController.php",“line”:604,“trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Bundle/AdminBundle/Controller/Admin/DataObjectHelperController.php",“line”:347,“function”:“doGetGridColumnConfig”,“class”:“Pimcore\\Bundle\\AdminBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\DataObjectHelperController”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php",“line”:151,“function”:“gridGetColumnConfigAction”,“class”:“Pimcore\\Bundle\\AdminBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\DataObjectHelperController”,“type”:"->"}],“count”:1})"} []
[2018-10-02 13:16:48] php.DEBUG: Notice: Undefined variable: gridConfigDescription {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\SilencedErrorContext: {“severity”:8,“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Bundle/AdminBundle/Controller/Admin/DataObjectHelperController.php",“line”:605,“trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/pimcore/lib/Pimcore/Bundle/AdminBundle/Controller/Admin/DataObjectHelperController.php",“line”:347,“function”:“doGetGridColumnConfig”,“class”:“Pimcore\\Bundle\\AdminBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\DataObjectHelperController”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/lj_dev/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php",“line”:151,“function”:“gridGetColumnConfigAction”,“class”:“Pimcore\\Bundle\\AdminBundle\\Controller\\Admin\\DataObjectHelperController”,“type”:"->"}],“count”:1})"} []

Also seeing something similar referencing “brickKey”.