ImportDefinitions PIMCORE: Problem Import fieldcollection from CSV FILE

Hi,

I have create a DATA OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS called POSTEC with 4 DATA COMPONENT :

1. Position ( Type: Many to One Relation)

2. AREA     ( Type: INPUT)

3. and others. ........

then i create a CLASS called Product with:

1. Layout and some data components

2. Layout ->Data Components (FIELD-COLLECTION) called **POSTECNOL** with SPECIFIC SETTING
   ALLOW TYPES: POSTEC ( OBJECT CREATED BEFORE)

i want import data from COLUMN CALLED “0501_ImprintSize_IL1_T1” of file CSV to “AREA” (TYPE INPUT) of object POSTEC.

I 'm using ImportDefinitions and this setting in TAB “MAPPING”

FROM TO: 0501_ImprintSize_IL1_T1 ( COLUMN FILE CSV)
TO: AREA (FIELD OF OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS
INTERPRETER: EMPTY ( THERE ISN’T CHOICE " FIELDCOLLECTION" how show in README GUIDE )
SETTER: fieldcollection

SETTER SETTING

FIELD: POSTECNOL
KEYS (FROM: TO:) : AREA:0501_ImprintSize_IL1_T1

L’import show me in file this ERROR:

Error: Too few arguments to function Pimcore\Model\DataObject\AbstractObject::get(), 0 passed in /pimcore/cipi/vendor/w-vision/import-definitions/src/ImportDefinitionsBundle/Setter/FieldCollectionSetter.php on line 55 and at least 1 expected [] []

PHOTO PROBLEM:

Because ? i have follow guide carefully.

Where i wrong ?

Let me know and thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Antonello

Did you overwrite something? Cause line 55 of the FieldCollectionSetter actually gets the current FieldCollection Data, but the function doesn’t have any arguments.

I have absolutely no idea whats going wrong…

Hi, very thanks for your answer.

I have recreate new import, but now show me this error:

SELECT object_localized_42_it_IT.o_id as o_id, object_localized_42_it_IT.o_type FROM object_localized_42_it_IT WHERE (fieldcollection~POSTECNOL~POSTEC~AREA = ? AND object_localized_42_it_IT.o_type IN (‘variant’,‘object’,‘folder’))’ with params [“80 x 17”]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘fieldcollection~POSTECNOL~POSTEC~AREA’ in 'where clause’

Can you help me ? i don’t understand this problem.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Best Regards
Antonello

Hello,
I have the same problem wile import to fieldcollection

/FieldCollectionSetter.php(55): Pimcore\Model\DataObject\AbstractObject->get()

antocipi could you post sample csv data?

I recommend you creating a custom interpreter to solve that…

Hi Inarus,

thanks for your answer.

I have a flat csv data and i have to import data in a DATA OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS con 4 component.

With XML file i have always problem for import in DATA OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS

My File EXAMPLE XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> 474574757 XX4444 0.560 10,5X18X50 CM 674585484584 yyyy444 0.90 15,5X15X20 CM

i want assign LENGTH to COMPONET AREA of DATA OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS

but i have this error:

import_definition.total: 2 [] []
[2019-02-20 10:28:52] process_73.INFO: import_definition.status: Import Object new [] []
[2019-02-20 10:28:52] process_73.INFO: import_definition.status: Error: Too few arguments to function Pimcore\Model\DataObject\AbstractObject::get(), 0 passed in /pimcore/xxxx/vendor/w-vision/import-definitions/src/ImportDefinitionsBundle/Setter/FieldCollectionSetter.php on line 55 and at least 1 expected

Can you help me?

How can i import a XML DATA in a DATA OBJECT FIELD-COLLECTIONS ?

Let me know.

Very Thanks.