Installation problem on Debian 10 Buster

Hello,

since days i am trying to get another pimcore installation running on my debian 10 system…

At installation I get the following problem:

Warning [cache] Failed to fetch key “system_cache_write_lok” [“key” => “system_cache_write_lock”,“exception” => Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]

this happens to the skeleton as also the demo project. So far the warning is okay because pimcore works anyways but at any update or Bundle installation I get the Symfony Error saying kernel.secret can’t be found did you mean kernel.charset?

As this isn’t my first installation i think i fullfill all requirements and it might be a Debian 10 <=> Pimcore problem nevertheless I ran earlier Pimcore versions at debian 10…

Update: I have set up the machine with Debian 9.12 (stretch) now, same procedure and it works as expected. Seems really to be a problem with buster…

2nd Update: I encountered the same problem again after I tried to install an extension. So I tried a lot of things and finally putting: kernel.secret: "blahblablah"
into /app/config/parameters.yml and i was able to install and enable the extension…