Pimcore CoreShop Bundle installation by composer

Hi,

I use composer to install following bundles onto bitnami pimcore :

CoreShop Bundle - including CoreShop/registry, CoreShop/Pimcore, CoreShop/pimcore-bundle, CoreShop/resource-bundle, CoreShop/resource, CoreShop/Core-Shop
w-vision import definition bundle
dpfaffenbauer/process-manager

and all okay for all of them in SSH end without problem finally, although I indee have suffered a lot of permission prolems, but hopefully, all errors are settled, and I get done at SSH end.

But when I move to my pimcore website at its frontend, it shows the following errors :

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unable to create the storage directory (/opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/var/cache/dev/profiler). in /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Profiler/FileProfilerStorage.php on line 43

RuntimeException: Unable to create the storage directory (/opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/var/cache/dev/profiler). in /opt/bitnami/apps/pimcore/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Profiler/FileProfilerStorage.php on line 43

I know how to give the permission for those two directories, but I can not figure out which bundle cause above two errors ? so I can not re-install this bundle to re-create those directories correctly.

Any suggestion ?

It seems that I should have checked the pimcore frontend webpage every time right after I finish to installing any single bundle by composer.

Thanks in advance

That issue is not caused by any bundle per se, it comes from the Profiler and it seems your permissions are wrong set anyway. The var/cache folder has to be writeable.