Profiler error when viewing targeting tab

I’m getting the following error when trying to view the Pimcore targeting tab in Symfony profiler (Pimcore 6.7.0):

Argument 2 passed to Symfony\Bundle\WebProfilerBundle\Twig\WebProfilerExtension::dumpData() must be an instance of Symfony\Component\VarDumper\Cloner\Data, string given (can also be null given)

I have tracked the issue down to CoreBundle/Resources/views/Profiler/key_value_table.html.twig

If I add in an “if is iterable” check here the page then displays:

Debug Code (line 12):

<td>{%  if data[key] is iterable %} {{ profiler_dump(data[key], maxDepth=maxDepth|default(0)) }} {% else %} NOT OBJECT {% endif %}</td>

The fields that then show my debug value “NOT OBJECT” include visitorId and sessionId and most fields under the storage tab. Is anybody else experiencing the same issue and, if not, any idea what I could have done to cause this?

Quick note to above, if I edit line 12 of key_value_table.html.twig to the following the profiler page loads without error and displays the values (e.g. visitorId)

<td>{% if data[key] is iterable %} {{ profiler_dump(data[key], maxDepth=maxDepth|default(0)) }} {% else %} {{ data[key] }} {% endif %}</td>