[SOLVED] E-Commerce bundle advanced demo gets stalled on payment step

Hello,
I downloaded the advanced demo from pimcore website, because I wanted to try the e-commerce bundle on my local machine, but when I try to buy a product and complete the checkout process, it always says “failure during payment”.

I tried modifying the controller that has the configuration of the url for accessing the payment method, but it still doesn’t work.

Anyone knows a way of fixing this? I read the docs but im stuck and cant find a solution.
Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hi,
does the payment provider integration open, or do you get the error message right away?
Which payment provider are you using?
Any additional info in the logs?

BR
Christian

0 Likes

Hi,
the payment provider integration doesn’t open; the error message appears when I complete the confirm step (the one with a checkbox) and im redirected automatically to the provider, but it always gives me the error and turns me back to the confirm step.

The update-payment.log gives me this message

2019-03-26T17:11:31+0100 : Update payment called with status: Pimcore\Bundle\EcommerceFrameworkBundle\PaymentManager\Status Object
(
[status:protected] => cancelled
[internalPaymentId:protected] => payment_3368268518-1~12480
[paymentReference:protected] =>
[message:protected] => CONFIRMURL is invalid.
[data:protected] => Array
(
[qpay_amount] =>
[qpay_paymentType] =>
[qpay_paymentState] => FAILURE
[qpay_response] => Array
(
[mode] => failure
[message] => CONFIRMURL is invalid.
[consumerMessage] =>
[paymentState] => FAILURE
[orderIdent] => payment_3368268518-1~12480
[submitbutton] =>
[_token] => 2UwHiiRAjPXSX7Pgz9TGOzs4Ie53PXNQyxHPvotYHcM
)

)

)

2019-03-27T15:35:42+0100 : Update payment called with status: Pimcore\Bundle\EcommerceFrameworkBundle\PaymentManager\Status Object
(
[status:protected] => cancelled
[internalPaymentId:protected] => payment_3702121855-1~12483
[paymentReference:protected] =>
[message:protected] => CONFIRMURL is invalid.
[data:protected] => Array
(
[qpay_amount] =>
[qpay_paymentType] =>
[qpay_paymentState] => FAILURE
[qpay_response] => Array
(
[mode] => failure
[message] => CONFIRMURL is invalid.
[consumerMessage] =>
[paymentState] => FAILURE
[orderIdent] => payment_3702121855-1~12483
[_token] => OYTlIQeCADODiipQBq7e1ybrCtUBrWNaEg5ucU4uwWA
)

)

)

I tried to modify manually the confirm URL in the code for the correct URL, but still didn’t worked; although it gave me a success as a response when I putted it on the browser with the special code.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi,
the confirm URL is set in the controller, when payment config is created … see here.

How does your confirm URL look like?

BR
Christian

0 Likes

Hi,

I changed the URL to see if it worked that way, because in the browser it gave me a ‘success’ as a response when I typed it with the token, but when I typed it on the controller I still had the same error.

I put in comments the lines of code that originally were there

elseif ($payment instanceof QPay) {
            // wirecard
            $url = $request->getSchemeAndHttpHost() . $this->generateUrl('action', ['controller' => 'payment', 'action' => 'payment-status', 'prefix' => $language]) . '?mode=';

$config = [
                'language' => $language,
                'successURL' => $url . 'success',
                'cancelURL' => $url . 'cancel',
                'failureURL' => $url . 'failure',
                'serviceURL' => $url . 'service',
                //'confirmURL' => $request->getSchemeAndHttpHost() . $this->generateUrl('action', ['controller' => 'handle-payment', 'action' => 'server-side-q-pay', 'prefix' => $language, 'elementsclientauth' => 'disabled']),
                'confirmURL' => $request->getSchemeAndHttpHost() . $this->generateUrl('action', ['controller' => 'handlePayment', 'action' => 'server-side-q-pay', 'prefix' => $language, 'elementsclientauth' => 'disabled']) . "&orderIdent=" . $paymentInformation->getInternalPaymentId(),
                'confirmMail' => 'christian.fasching@pimcore.com',
                'orderDescription' => 'My Order at pimcore.org',
                'imageURL' => 'https://www.pimcore.org/static/css/skins/default/logo.png',
                'orderIdent' => $paymentInformation->getInternalPaymentId()
            ];
        }

Thank you

0 Likes

Hi,
actually this is a error message that we get from wirecard, so you would need to check that with them. What is your url, is it a valid domain, or something like localhost, IP-address or something like that?

But actually, confirmURL is optional, so you could remove it completely to just test it. In production, it is highly recommended though.

BR
Christian

0 Likes

It works now! It was just like you said, I put the confirmURL as a comment and I could complete in the demo the payment and the order this time.

Thanks for the support!

0 Likes