[SOLVED] Pimcore-install fails - PHP Class Problem?

I tried to install a pimcore demo via composer. I checked the prerequisites, everything looked fine.
composer create-project went fine as well. But when I try to run the ./vendor/bin/pimcore-install, the process stops with an error after asking for admin and mysql credentials:

Booting new kernel…

5/10 [==============>-------------] 50%

[ERROR] The following errors were encountered during installation

• Warning: Declaration of Pimcore\Bundle\CoreBundle\EventListener\LegacyTemplateListener::onKernelView(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\GetResponseForControllerResultEvent $event) should be compatible with Sensio\Bundle\FrameworkExtraBundle\EventListener\TemplateListener::onKernelView(Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Event\KernelEvent $event)

I get the same error when I try to start the console (./bin/console)
I am using Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS with PHP 7.2

I googled fpr this error, but no one seems to have this problem.

Any ideas?

regards
realPilotfish

Ok, I updated the composer.json and set the pimcore version to 6.0.2
This seems to fix the problem.

hi, i had the same problem - this one was fixed by the 6.0.2 update.

but the current demo-installation (pimcore/demo-basic) seems not to be working… (with v5 everything worked fine and i have several other dev-instances running perfectly on the same machine)…

the fresh installed pimcore/demo-basic gives me

No route found for “GET /”

and in the /admin after login :

URL: /admin/document/tree-get-root
Trace:
#0 /mnt/c/svn/pimcore-test/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php(151): Pimcore\Bundle\AdminBundle\Controller\Admin\ElementControllerBase->treeGetRootAction(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))
#1 /mnt/c/svn/pimcore-test/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php(68): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1)
#2 /mnt/c/svn/pimcore-test/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php(198): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true)
#3 /mnt/c/svn/pimcore-test/web/app.php(36): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request))
#4 {main}