Updating 5.4.4 => 5.5.0: Documents- and Assets Panels gone

Hi,

After updating 5.4.4 to 5.5.0, the “Documents”- and “Assets” Panels are gone. I can only see “Data Objects”.

Trying to open a document by id shows the following error:

This happens on 2 pimcore installations.

can you provide more detail logs? Enable debug mode, open web-developer tools and look at the error in the requests response

did you already try to clear the caches?

Hi,

clearing the caches actually solved the problem!

Thank you!

And sorry everybody for not thinking of that …

I just updated from 5.4.4 to 5.5.3 (environment dev and debug true) and now having the same problem…

I tried bin/console cache:clear and also deleted the complete /var/cache folder - didn’t helped at all :confused:

I also checked the /var/logs folder - no logs besides the usagelog.log - and had a look at the dev console of my browser. There is also nothing outstanding, no failed XHR request or any console output.

Any ideas what could help?

Okay quick and maybe helpful update:

I now also tried bin/console pimcore:cache:clear and thinks now got a little bit more worse. Unfortunately also the data object section is gone now, but on the good side: I now have an php error log :partying_face:

Because of new users can’t upload files, you can have a look at it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wx0mlownrl1v9xx/pimcore-php.log

The error message is: “Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘versionCount’ in ‘field list’ in /Users/path/pimcore-project/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:142”

I hope this helps to bring light in the dark :wink:
Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi,
Alter the table objects adding this field
o_versionCount INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,

Alter the table assets adding this field
versionCount INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,

Alter the table documents adding this field
versionCount INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’,

:grinning:

Wow - that was a fast response! :+1:

And it also solved my problem - thank you very much! :smiley:

Any idea why that happened and the columns wasn’t added during the update?

it had the problem a few days ago, I was updating from a 5.2.
I do not know exactly when the database alterations failed.

The migration script to do the alter is here:
“Vendor / pimcore / pimcore / bundles / CoreBundle / Resources / migrations / Version20181008132414.php”

I did not go into the waterfall of migration and update :wink: I only applied the alter and I reported the problem.

Always run pimcore:migrations:migrate -s pimcore_core -n after updating to a new version of Pimcore. This command runs the migrations of the core bundle.

How to run migrations within >5.4