Using of Interpreter with ObjectValue

Hello Guys,

i’m new to using Pimcore 5 and I want to Implement the E-Commerce Framework. Now for the Index Service i need an Interpreter with ObjectValue because I want to get the value of a related Object. This part of my YAML file looks like this:
interpreter_id: Pimcore\Bundle\EcommerceFrameworkBundle\IndexService\Interpreter\ObjectValue
interpreter_options:
target:
fieldname: ‘name’
locale: ‘%%locale%%’
So the Problem is when I’m running the code I only get NULL values inside the tables in the database. Now I was thinking that maybe it has to do something with the class DefaultProduct and that I need to override some methods there. Can you guys help me, because I don’t get enough information about that from the Documentation. Also my php.log file strangely stopped working so I can get no further information from there. Before that happened it said something like it couldn’t extend IIndexable in my DefaultProduct class.

Many Thanks,

Daniel Hirsch

Hi,
just tried it myself, this should work. Important is only, that the field is a single-relation (href), not a multi relation (mutlihref, etc.).

Configuration that works for me:

brand:
    type: 'varchar(255)'
    interpreter_id: Pimcore\Bundle\EcommerceFrameworkBundle\IndexService\Interpreter\ObjectValue
    interpreter_options:
        target:
            fieldname: 'name'
            locale: '%%locale%%'

This should work completely generic and has nothing to do with the DefaultProduct class of the demo.

BR
Christian

Thank you very much Christian. I used multi relations instead of single ones.

Sincerely,

Daniel Hirsch