Web to Print in Pimcore not working

Hello.

I’m trying to make some printable documents following the instruction on the official pimcore documentation, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
When I try to Generate a PDF an error pops up:

Status: 500 | Internal Server Error URL: /admin/printpage/start-pdf-generation Method: POST Message: Attempted to load class "COM" from the global namespace. Did you forget a "use" statement? Trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\pimcore\pimcore\lib\Tool\Console.php(365): Pimcore\Tool\Console::execInBackgroundWindows('C:\\PHP\\php.exe ...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\pimcore\pimcore\lib\Web2Print\Processor.php(80): Pimcore\Tool\Console::execInBackground('C:\\PHP\\php.exe ...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\pimcore\pimcore\models\Document\PrintAbstract.php(112): Pimcore\Web2Print\Processor->preparePdfGeneration(7, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\pimcore\pimcore\bundles\AdminBundle\Controller\Admin\Document\PrintpageControllerBase.php(278): Pimcore\Model\Document\PrintAbstract->generatePdf(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel.php(151): Pimcore\Bundle\AdminBundle\Controller\Admin\Document\PrintpageControllerBase->startPdfGenerationAction(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel.php(68): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel.php(200): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\Web2Print\web\app.php(42): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request)) #8 {main}

I know that it says that I’m missing a use statement, but where do I put it?
I don’t want to “override” vendor files.

Is there a way to fix this?

Hi,
which tool are you using?

BR
Christian

I’m using PDFreactor, but it’s not working with WkHtmlToPdf too.

hmm, seems to be a problem on your installation/site … at our demo, it works…

BR
Christian